ITALY ALPACA HAT
Hand crocheted Alpaca hat. This Alpaca Hat is sure to add style to your Hat collection! This Alpaca Hat is beautiful, feminine and is fun to wear. This Alpaca Hat has a matching Gloves too.
100% Superfine Alpaca
There are two ways of washing your alpaca products
- Hand washing
- dry cleaning
Most products require hand washing, however it is recommended for a once a year dry clean. Structured coats, finely woven items or accessories should only be dry-cleaned.
When hand washing is advised, we recommend the following method:
- Use cool water ( 85ºF / 27ºC max.) and a mild soap or a human hair shampoo,
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- Never use chlorine bleach. Woolite is not recommended.
- Remove any excess water carefully, avoiding any wringing or twisting.
- Dry the product in a flat position in the shade.
- By hand, carefully remove any wrinkles and straighten seams and facings. Never use a brush.
When dry cleaning is advised, we recommend the following:
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Before storing, make sure that the item is fully dry.
- There are various techniques to avoid damage resulting from the presence of moths. It will be better if you store the product in a sealed cedar chest, a freezer (in a zip lock bag) or any moth-protected environment
- Sachets using dried lavender are also useful.
- We do not recommend the use of mothballs.