REGISTER My Alpaca Pet
* DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 CRISIS, MEMBERSHIP KITS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
** YOU MAY STILL REGISTER YOUR PET AND AND RECEIVE YOUR MEMBER PROMO CODE FOR 15% OFF ANYTHING IN THE MY ALPACA PET COLLECTION.
Welcome to the MY ALPACA PET (M·A·P) Club
Congratulations on the new addition to your herd — Buck Brook Alpacas’ Original MY ALPACA PET!
Thank you for purchasing this handcrafted doll. It is produced from yarn spun with the fleece of our herd, CATSKILLS LEGACY YARN. It is a cria (what baby alpacas are called in the industry) named after one of our own alpacas living on our farm.
Your purchase aids Buck Brook Alpacas in maintaining our sustainable, family-run farm in upstate NY. As a result, you are also helping us care for your MY ALPACA PET’s real-life counterpart!
The next step is REGISTRATION:
By Registering, you will receive your Certificate of Ownership with details about your cria’s pedigree, along with news, promotions, sneak-peeks of new products, and an official sticker to validate your Certificate of Authenticity.
To register, select your pet from the drop-down menu to purchase. That's all! You will then receive your MAP Club Membership Kit in the mail. Please allow 2-3 weeks to to process your registration and receive your MY ALPACA PET Membership Kit.
· Official Certificate of Ownership for your MY ALPACA PET. This certificate is similar to what real-life alpacas have, as it contains more detailed breeding information about your pet such as identifying your its dam (mama) and sire (papa).
· Certificate of Authenticity Sticker to affix in the space provided on the card that came with our pet.
· 15% off Promo Code - save on your next purchase from the MY ALPACA PET collection. Your member kit will include a personal code that you can use in our online store or farm store for one year.
· Coats for Crias - additionally, 50% of your $5.00 MY ALPACA PET registration fee is donated to our fund that provides coats for the young alpacas at the farm to help to keep them toasty during the cold Catskill Mountain cold season while their fine, baby fleece is still growing.
· Sneak Peeks of new MAP products, News from life on the farm, and Member-Only Discounts in-store and online.