BRUSHED ALPACA THROW
Our Alpaca Throw Blankets will bring colorful and texture to your space. Cast in soft, minimalist hues or brighter striped patterns, these pieces will balance a variety of aesthetics with its soothing or invigorating color palettes, as well as its soft texture and velvety sheen. While these rustic yet refined alpaca throw blankets can be used as home décor –whether casually draped over furniture or layered over the bedspread –they are completely functional too and perfect for cozying up on chilly evenings. Made from an alpaca blend handcrafted in South America, our throws and blankets are impeccably soft and warm, and designed to last. Grab your alpaca Throw or Blanket today.
A natural, hypoallergenic & sustainable material coming from the yearly shear of the eco-friendly Alpaca. The spun fibers are artisanally loomed into lustrous garments.
- Silky-soft and luxurious
- 80% Alpaca 20% Acrylic
- 45" x 70"
- Hand wash in cool water. Air dry. Low setting on dryer for 10 minutes for maximum fluffiness
- Dry clean is always a recommended option
- Maintain using a light bristly brush direction of the alpaca fiber. Iron on low in same direction
- Sustainably-sourced, fairly-traded
- Handmade in Ecuador
- NOTE* - BRICK DUST AND HUCKLEBERRY DISCONTINUED